Norman and Beard
The origins of the company are from a business founded in Diss in 1870 by Ernest William Norman (1851 - 1927). In 1876 he moved to Norwich where he went into partnership with his brother, Herbert John Norman (1861 - 1936). In 1887 they went into partnership with George A. Wales Beard, and the company was formed. In 1896 the company opened a second office in London.
- St. John's Church, Bangalore 1895
- Norwich Cathedral 1899 (NPOR N06483)St John the Evangelist, Bierley, Bradford 1918
- Nairn Old Parish Church, Nairn 1903 (NPOR R00423)
- Cheltenham College 1905 (NPOR N07470)
- St. Mary the Virgin, Nonington, Kent 1906 (NPOR D04898)
- Winchester College Chapel 1908 (NPOR D01086)
- Emmanuel College, Cambridge 1909 (NPOR N05206)
- St. Michael & All Angels Church, Wilmington, Kent 1912 (NPOR N08477)
- Usher Hall, Edinburgh 1914 (NPOR D07910)
- Town Hall, Johannesburg 1916
- The History of the English Organ, Stephen Bicknell
- "The organ". Norwich Cathedral. Retrieved 6 October 2011
- Peacock, Roy. A Victorian Church, St Mary's Old Swinford, Stourbridge: the Story of its Re-building in the Nineteenth Century. [Revised edition.] P.C.C. of St Mary's Oldswinford, 2008. p. 44.