From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Norse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norse may refer to:
- Norsemen, the Scandinavian people before the Christianisation of Scandinavia
- West Norse, the modern languages of Norwegian, Faroese, Icelandic and Greenlandic Norse
- East Norse, the modern languages of Danish and Swedish
- Old Norse, a North Germanic language in use from c. AD 800 to c. AD 1300
- Proto-Norse language, the Germanic language predecessor of Old Norse
- Norn, an extinct North Germanic language that was spoken in Shetland and Orkney, off the north coast of mainland Scotland, and in Caithness.
- Northern Kentucky Norse, the intercollegiate athletic program of Northern Kentucky University.
- Luther College Norse, mascot of Luther College in Decorah, Iowa.
People with the surname:
- Harold Norse, American poet
- Norsca (Warhammer), a fictional land in the Warhammer Fantasy game setting
- Nords, a race of The Elder Scrolls series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.