From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Norte is Portuguese, Spanish and Galician for north. The term may refer to:
- Norte, Cape Verde, a village in the east-northeastern part of the island of Boa Vista
- Norte Region, Brazil, a region of Brazil
- Norte Region, Portugal, a NUTSII Region of Portugal
- North (disambiguation)
- Nord (disambiguation), French, Italian, Danish and Catalan for north
- All pages beginning with "Norte"
- All pages with titles containing "Norte"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.