North Western Railway (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from North-Western Railway)
North Western Railway is the name of:
- North Western Railway zone, India
- "Little" North Western Railway (NWR), a British railway company from 1848 to 1879
- North Western Railway (fictional), the railway company featured in The Railway Series and Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends
- North Western Railway (British India) (NWR) - upon division of British India in year 1947 the major portion of it became Pakistan Railways and remaining portion in India became Eastern Punjab Railway.
North Western Railway may also refer to:
- Austrian Northwestern Railway, former railway company during the Austro-Hungarian monarchy
- Chicago & North Western Railway, a previous name of the Chicago and North Western Transportation Company, an American railway company from 1859-1995
- First North Western, former British passenger train company; originally known as North Western Trains
- London and North Western Railway, a British railway company from 1846 to 1922; ancestor of today's West Coast Main Line
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.