North Albion Collegiate Institute
|North Albion CI ( NACI )|
VIRTUS, OFFICIUM, VERITAS
|2580 Kipling Avenue
Toronto, Ontario, M9V 3B2, Canada
|School board||Toronto District School Board|
|Area trustee||John Hastings|
|Vice principal||Athil Fahie, Chiky, Ms. Jafri|
|School type||Public high school|
|Colours||Orange and Blue|
|Enrollment||1650 (December 2009)|
North Albion Collegiate Institute (NACI) earned a reputation for academic and athletic excellence from the time of its inception through the 1980s. In recent years, discipline has improved and, as a result the post-secondary success rate has been rising dramatically. From 2000 to 2004, the graduation rate rose to 40%. In 2006 the school was placed among the top 25 of the Ontario Grade 10 literacy test. It is placed above other local schools such as West Humber Collegiate Institute, Thistletown Collegiate Institute, and Martingrove Collegiate Institute, as a school known for reasonable excellence in Academics.
Community involvement is shown by the Institute's contributions through the Student Government, Parent Council, Leadership Club, Breakfast Club, the United Way Committee, the Duke of Edinburgh Club, World Vision Volunteers, Crime Stoppers, and by its participating in community beautification days. An integral part of N.A.C.I. is the multi-grade, whole school Teacher Advisor Program that meets regularly
Its feeder schools include North Kipling Junior Middle School.
North Albion became the first school in North America to offer Steel band as a full credit course in high school.
In 1962 the Hon. J. Keiller MacKay opened the school officially and gave North Albion its motto: VIRTUS, OFFICIUM, VERITAS - Excellence, Service, Truth. The Olympian torch and the book below the motto on the crest signify the struggle for the light of knowledge. The trees are for growth. We chose the mountain ash for its white flowers and orange berries. The triangle in the centre is a blue spruce to give us the school colours of ORANGE, BLUE AND WHITE.
Notable alumni 
- Michael Adams (President Of Environics Research Group) after whom the famous "Michael Adams scholarship" is named (given to a graduating student which covers the recipient's first-year tuition fee at a post-secondary institute in Canada.) There has been controversy surrounding the award, as in the past students less than deserving of the award have won it over others due to office politics.
- Teri Austin, actress
- Johnny Legend, stand up comedian, radio show host and actor.
- Dean McDermott, actor and husband of Tori Spelling
- Bruce McDonald, film director (The Tracey Fragments, Highway 61, Roadkill, Hard Core Logo)
- Craig Ramsay (former NHL player and coach)
- John L. Wallace, medical researcher; co-founder of NicOx and founder of Antibe Therapeutics; Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada)
G.M Hull Award Winners 
This Award is to commemorate NACI's former and well known Principal Mr. Hull. It is one of NACI's most prestigious award and is given to a student in the graduating class who best represents his or her grade.
- 2010: Siddharth Bhalla
- 2009: Karanvir Gill
- 2008: Sunny Yin
- 2007: Paras Kadakia
- 2006: Luxshana Navaratnarajah
- 2005: Shefali Vyas
- 2004: Paulina Reibán
- 2003: Amandeep Rai
- 2002: Garfield Turner