North Buffalo Suburban Airport
|North Buffalo Suburban Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: 0G0|
|Airport type||Public use|
|Owner||Gary Leasing Inc.|
|Serves||Lockport, New York|
|Elevation AMSL||588 ft / 179 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
North Buffalo Suburban Airport (FAA LID: 0G0) is a privately owned, public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) south of the central business district of Lockport, a city in Niagara County, New York, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
North Buffalo Suburban Airport covers an area of 90 acres (36 ha) which contains one runway designated 10/28 which measures 2,830 x 50 ft (863 x 15 m). For the 12-month period ending June 19, 2007, the airport had 3,600 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 9 per day. There are 31 aircraft based at this airport: 97% single-engine and 3% multi-engine.
- BUF – Buffalo Niagara International Airport (10 nm S)
- IAG – Niagara Falls International Airport (11 nm W)
- 9G3 – Akron Airport (11 nm SE)
- 9G0 – Buffalo Airfield (14 nm S)
- 9G6 – Pine Hill Airport (19 nm E)
- FAA Airport Master Record for 0G0 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective December 20, 2007.
- "0G0 – North Buffalo Suburban Airport". AirNav.com. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- North Buffalo Suburban Airport (0G0) at NYSDOT Airport Directory
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 0G0, effective June 26, 2014
- Resources for this airport: