From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
North Cape (or Nordkapp in Norwegian) may refer to:
- Nordkapp, a municipality in northern Norway
- Nordkapp (Bjørnøya), the northernmost point of Bear island in Arctic Norway
- Nordkapp (Jan Mayen), the northernmost point of Jan Mayen island, Norway
- Nordkapp (Nordaustlandet), the northernmost point of Nordaustlandet island in the Svalbard archipelago, Norway
- North Cape, Norway, a cape at the northernmost part of Magerøya island in Finnmark county, Norway
- North Cape (Prince Edward Island), a cape at the northwesternmost extremity of Prince Edward Island, Canada
- North Cape, New Zealand, a cape at the northern end of the North Auckland Peninsula in the North Island, New Zealand
- North Cape, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Racine County, Wisconsin, United States
- North Cape (ship), a barge which ran aground in Rhode Island in 1996, causing a major environmental incident
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.