North-Caucasus Federal University
|North-Caucasus Federal University|
|Северо-Кавказский Федеральный Университет|
|over 2,000 |
|Students||30,000 from 32 countries and of 86 ethnicities |
North-Caucasus Federal University (Russian: Северо-Кавказский федеральный университет), abbreviated as NCFU (Russian: СКФУ) is a public university in Stavropol Krai, Russia with campuses in Stavropol and Pyatigorsk. It was established in 2012 as a flagship university of the newly created North Caucasian Federal District by merging Stavropol State University, North-Caucasus State Technical University, and Pyatigorsk State University of Humanities and Technology.
Institutes and Branches
- Institute of Humanities
- Institute of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Institute of Life Sciences
- Institute of Law
- Institute of Economics and Management
- Institute of Education and Social Sciences
- Institute of Oil and Gas
- Institute of Information Technologies and Telecommunications
- Institute of Construction, Transport and Engineering
- Institute of Electric Power Engineering, Electronics and Nanotechnologies
- Institute of Service, Tourism and Design.
- "The official web site of North-Caucasus Federal University". About the NCFU. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
|This Russian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|