North Concord / Martinez (BART station)
|North Concord / Martinez|
The concourse level of the North Concord / Martinez BART Station
|Address||3700 Port Chicago Highway
Concord, CA 94520
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Parking||1977 spaces- Monthly Reserved, Daily (free), Extended Weekend (free), Midday (free), Carpool (free), Long Term Parking|
|Bicycle facilities||30 Lockers|
|Opened||December 16, 1995|
|Passengers (FY 2010)||1,843 exits/day 11.94%|
North Concord / Martinez is a Bay Area Rapid Transit station that serves Concord and Martinez, California. The station itself is in the northern part of Concord. Despite being on BART's most heavily used line, it is the least utilized station in the system.
Several County Connection bus lines stop at the station:
- 627 (limited service)
No connecting bus service provided on Weekends
- "BART Fiscal Year Weekday Average Exits". Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART). Retrieved July 28, 2010.
- "North Concord / Martinez: Planning". Bay Area Rapid Transit District. Retrieved June 10, 2010.
- Bay Area Rapid Transit District Biograophy, BART.gov, retrieved January 23, 2008
- Media related to North Concord/Martinez BART station at Wikimedia Commons
- BART – North Concord/Martinez Station Overview
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in San Francisco is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|