North Elizabeth (NJT station)
North Elizabeth station looking southwest
|Location||1180 North Avenue
Elizabeth, New Jersey
|Owned by||New Jersey Transit|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Connections||NJT Bus: 112|
|Passengers (2012)||500 (weekday) (NJT)|
Service at this station is limited. As of November 9, 2014, there are six trains (up from 4) on weekends and holidays, and a total of 61 (up from 49) trains on weekdays. (Elizabeth station a mile away has 83 trains on weekend/holidays and 117 on weekdays.)
NJ Transit built the present station in 1987, replacing a stop with low-level platforms.
- "Northeast Corridor Timetables" (PDF). Newark, New Jersey: New Jersey Transit Rail Operations. November 7, 2010. Retrieved November 27, 2010.
- "QUARTERLY RIDERSHIP TRENDS ANALYSIS". New Jersey Transit. December 27, 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 27, 2012. Retrieved December 27, 2012.
- NJT rail station information page for North Elizabeth
- DepartureVision real time train information for North Elizabeth
- Media related to North Elizabeth (NJT station) at Wikimedia Commons
- North Avenue entrance from Google Maps Street View
|This New Jersey train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|