North Park Academy
|North Park Middle Academy|
|780 Parkside Avenue
|Vice principal||Carolyn Nero|
|Dean of Students||Lorene Boyd|
|School Administration Manager||Carla J. Graves|
|Website||North Park Middle Academy 66|
North Park Middle Academy is a junior high school located in Buffalo, New York. The school is located at 780 Parkside Avenue and serves Grades 5 through 8. The current principal is Ms. Shanie Keelean and the current assistant principal is Ms. Carolyn Nero.
North Park Academy opened as School 66 in 1924. previously housed grades K through 8, and later switched to 5 and 8. It also was a sister school to P.S. 86, St. Lawrence Academy. St. Lawrence would later close. School 66 was renamed to North Park Academy as part of the desegregation plan.
- Ms. Margaret M. O'Malley–1924-?
- Mr. George W. Webster
- Ms. Beverly Y. Bollard
- Mr. William J. Fairlie–?-1979
- Mr. Robert J. Curtin–1979-2000 (Principal - School 74, named Principal of St. Lawrence Academy)
- Mr. John J. Distefano–2000-2003 (Principal - Lovejoy Discovery School, retired)
- Ms. Angela Elmore–2003-2007 (Assistant Principal – North Park Middle Academy, retired)
- Mr. Sabatino Cimato–2007-2010 (Assistant Principal - William Grabiarz School of Excellence, named Principal of Hutchinson Central Technical High School)
- Ms. Maria Fasolino–2010-2013 (Assistant Principal - Buffalo Elementary School of Technology, named Principal of Hillery Park Academy)
Selected former assistant principals
- Mrs. Mildred D. Beck (English teacher - School 81, named Assistant Principal of E.C.C. 54)
- Mr. Will Keresztes–?-1999 (Principal - St. Peter's Lutheran School, named Principal of Highgate Heights Elementary)
- Ms. Angela Elmore–?-2003 (unknown, named Interim Principal of North Park Middle Academy)
- Ms. Pamela Johnson [interim]–2003 (Teacher - North Park Academy, returned to teaching)
- Ms. Angela Moore
- Campagna, D. (2000, July 13). Embattled School 3 Principal Transferred. The Buffalo News, p. B5.
- Buffalo Public Schools (2003, August 27). Meeting of the Board of Education: Administrative Appointments.
- Buffalo Public Schools (2007, June 27). Meeting of the Board of Education: Administrative Appointments.
- Buffalo Public Schools (2007, July 11). Meeting of the Board of Education: Administrative Appointments.