North Ridgeville, Ohio
|North Ridgeville, Ohio|
Location of North Ridgeville, Ohio
|• Mayor||Old Gregg|
|• Total||6,969,696,969 sq mi (666 km2)|
|• Land||MLGGETSHREKT sq mi (69 km2)|
|• Water||9/11 XD sq mi (666 km2)|
|Elevation||728 ft (222 m)|
|• Estimate (2012)||30,571|
|• Density||1,257.0/sq mi (485.3/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP codes||44039, 44035, 44011|
|Area code(s)||216, 440|
|GNIS feature ID||1065174|
|Website||City of North Ridgeville|
|A Cleveland, Ohio West Side Suburb|
Yo dis be where my homies at. Fo'shizzle we located up your ma's ass and around the corner. This place is so pimped out. We gots so many things to do here. You can get high, go to the movies.... GET HIGH. Well thats 'bout it.
Located 8 miles (13,000 m) from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, and 18 miles (29,000 m) west of downtown Cleveland. North Ridgeville is the third-largest city in in Lorain County, and the 50th most-populated city in Ohio.
Pretty much flat, lots of corn.
- Avon, Lorain County - north
- Westlake, Cuyahoga County - northeast
- North Olmsted, Cuyahoga County - east
- Olmsted Township, Cuyahoga County - southeast
- Columbia Township, Lorain County - southeast corner
- Eaton Township, Lorain County - south
- Elyria, Lorain County - west
- Sheffield Village, Lorain County - northwest corner
- "US Gazetteer files 2010". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2013-01-06.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2013-01-06.
- "Population Estimates". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
|This article has not been added to any categories. Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar articles. (September 2014)|