North Schell Peak
|North Schell Peak|
|Elevation||11,883 ft (3,622 m) NAVD 88|
|Prominence||5,403 ft (1,647 m)|
|Location||White Pine County, Nevada, U.S.|
|Range||Schell Creek Range|
|Topo map||USGS North Schell Peak|
North Schell Peak is the high point of the Schell Creek Range in central White Pine County, in eastern Nevada in the western United States. It is the ninth highest mountain in the state. The summit is 19 miles (31 km) northeast of the community of Ely.
- List of mountains of the United States
- List of Ultras of North America
- List of Ultras of the United States
- "North Schell Peak". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- "North Schell Peak". SummitPost.org. http://www.summitpost.org/page/153522.
|This Nevada state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|