North West Frontier
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from North West Frontier (disambiguation))
North West Frontier may refer to:
- North West Frontier Province, Pakistan or Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- North-West Frontier Province (1901–1955), a province of British India and later of Pakistan
- Military history of the North-West Frontier, the military frontier
- North West Frontier (film), a 1959 British adventure film starring Kenneth Moore
- North-West Frontier States Agency, an agency overseeing some of the Princely States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.