North and South
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
North and South may refer to:
- North and South (Gaskell novel), novel by Elizabeth Gaskell
- North and South (trilogy), series of novels by John Jakes
- North and South (Jakes novel), first novel in the series
- North & South, 1946 poetry collection by Elizabeth Bishop
- North and South (TV miniseries), miniseries based on the novels of John Jakes
- North & South (TV serial), BBC TV adaptation of Elizabeth Gaskell's novel
- North/South, 2006 CBC television series
- North and South (album), album by Gerry Rafferty
- North & South, late 1990s boyband who starred in the television series No Sweat
- North & South (New Zealand magazine), a New Zealand current affairs magazine
- North & South (US magazine), a magazine devoted to the American Civil War
- North & South (computer game), a 1989 strategy title focusing on the American Civil War for multiple formats
- The Bluecoats: North vs South, a 2012 video game by Microïds for iPod touch/iPhone/iPad
- North and South Railway, defunct American railroad.
- "North and South" is Rhyming slang for the mouth
- The North–south position, ground grappling position
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.