Northeast 82nd Avenue (MAX station)
|Northeast 82nd Avenue
MAX light rail station
Steps connect the station to the street above.
|Address||Northeast 82nd Avenue & Halsey Street|
|Line(s)||MAX Light Rail|
|Opened||September 5, 1986|
The station is at the intersection of Northeast 82nd Avenue and Interstate 84. This station is connected to 82nd Avenue by a stairway and one elevator. Access to the station is from the east side of the 82nd Avenue overpass.
Bus line connections
This station is served by the following bus lines:
- 72 - Killingsworth/82nd Ave
- 77 - Broadway/Halsey
- Federman, Stan (September 5, 1986). "Going to the MAX: Facts to know about the new line".The Oregonian, special section ("Light rail rolls"), p. T10.
- Bailey Jr., Everton (August 30, 2012). "TriMet boosts most fares starting Saturday; some routes changing". The Oregonian. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- Station information (with westbound ID number) from TriMet
- Station information (with eastbound ID number) from TriMet
- MAX Light Rail Stations – more general TriMet page