Northeast Township, Adams County, Illinois
Location in Adams County
Adams County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||37.15 sq mi (96.2 km2)|
|• Land||37.14 sq mi (96.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.05%|
|Elevation||699 ft (213 m)|
|• Density||22.6/sq mi (8.7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62311, 62324, 62339, 62346|
|GNIS feature ID||0429455|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.15 square miles (96.2 km2), of which 37.14 square miles (96.2 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.05%) is water.
The township contains four cemeteries: Leenerts, Memorial Gardens, Mount Horeb and Walker.
Airports and landing strips
- Robbins Landing Strip
- Camp Point Community Unit School District 3
- Southeastern Community Unit School District 337
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Northeast Township, Adams County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Chili Township, Hancock County||Augusta Township, Hancock County||Birmingham Township, Schuyler County|
|Houston Township||Huntsville Township, Schuyler County|
|Camp Point Township||Clayton Township||Pea Ridge Township, Brown County|