Northern Ireland Tourist Board
The Northern Ireland Tourist Board (NITB) (Irish: Bord Turasóireachta Thuaisceart Éireann; Ulster-Scots: Norlin Airlann Reengin Boord) is a non-departmental public body of the Department of Enterprise Trade and Investment. Its primary objective is to promote Northern Ireland as a tourist destination to domestic tourists, from within Northern Ireland, and to visitors from the Republic of Ireland.
It provides a service to the public for information on tourist destinations within Northern Ireland, public transport, accommodation and the various tourist attractions throughout Northern Ireland.
NITB Senior Management Team
NITB’s Senior Management Team is responsible for deciding the strategic direction of the organisation to ensure the aims and objectives of the Corporate and Operating Plans are achieved. The Senior Management Team comprises five Directors who each have responsibility for an organisational division, the Chief Operating Officer and the Chief Executive.
- David Thomson- Interim Chief Executive
- Kathryn Thomson - Chief Operating Officer
- Susie McCullough - Director of Business Support & Events
- Aine Kearney - Director of Product Development
- Laura McCorry - Director of Corporate Development
- Louise Kearney - Director of Organisational Development & Human Resources
- Naomi Waite - Director of Marketing
|This Northern Ireland–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|