From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Northern League (baseball))
Northern League may refer to:
- Northern League (baseball, 1902–71), the name of the five 'northern' baseball leagues
- Northern League (baseball, 1993–2010), an independent baseball league in the United States
- Northern League of Professional Baseball, the seventh incarnation of an independent baseball league in the United States founded in 2013.
- Northern Premier Cricket League, a cricket league in England
- Northern Football League, also known as Ebac Northern League, an association football league in North East England
- Northern Football League (Scotland) A now defunct Scottish football competition, in existence between 1891 and 1920
- Northern League (New Zealand), an association football league covering the northern part of the North Island, New Zealand
- Northern Premier League, also known as EvoStik League and previously UniBond League, an association football league covering the whole of the north of England
- Northern League (ice hockey, 1966–1982), existed in the late 1970s and early 1980s in the United Kingdom
- Northern League (ice hockey, 2005–), a current minor ice hockey league in the United Kingdom
- Northern League (speedway), one of two British speedway leagues between 1929 and 1931
- Lega Nord, an Italian political party
- Northern League (United Kingdom), a eugenics group active in the United Kingdom in the mid-20th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.