|Origin||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA|
|Genres||Alternative rock, Indie rock, Rock|
|Years active||2005–2008, 2013|
Northern Room was a rock band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. In 2006, Northern Room were the winner, among over 100 bands, of a contest to open for Bon Jovi at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee. The band opened for The Gufs on the latter's reunion tour late in 2006. Early in 2007, the group released its second EP, Only Seconds. They were signed in Japan to BM3 Records in 2007. The group disbanded after Andrew Jonathan decided to leave the band. Northern Room had been working on new material before announcing their breakup and claimed that they may decide to release these unreleased songs by the end of 2008. However, only the single "Blacklight" was released in that time frame. Northern Room played their final show on November 8, 2008.
- Andrew Jonathan – Vocals, Guitar, Keys
- Michael Morgan – Drums, Keys
- Micah Olla – Bass, Keys
- Tony Olla – Guitar, Keys
- Last Embrace - EP (February 28, 2006)
- Only Seconds - EP (April 26, 2007)
- Last Embrace - Deluxe Edition (November 2, 2007)
- Blacklight - Single (October 22, 2008)
- Never Will Forget You - Single (January 25, 2010)
- Review of Only Seconds. Absolute Punk, September 8, 2007.
- Northern Room embraced by Japanese record label. On Milwaukee, January 3, 2007. Accessed February 11, 2014.
- Lilledeshan Bose, "Northern Room Concert". MKE, August 2, 2007. Available on Lexis-Nexis.
- Northern Room Reunites for Pablove Gig at Turner Hall. Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, January 24, 2013.
- Official website
- Official Northern Room Messageboard
- Northern Room at MySpace
- Northern Room at Last.fm
|This article on a rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|