Northern smooth-tailed treeshrew
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Northern Smooth-tailed Treeshrew)
|Northern smooth-tailed treeshrew|
(Schlegel & Muller, 1843)
|Northern smooth-tailed treeshrew range|
- Endo et al. (July 1999) Functional morphology of the locomotor system in the northern smooth-tailed tree shrew (Dendrogale murina). Annals of Anatomy. Vol. 181, Number 4. pp. 397-402
- Olson et al. (2005) Intraordinal phylogenetics of treeshrews (Mammalia: Scandentia)based on evidence from the mitochondrial 12S rRNA gene. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. Vol. 35. pp. 656–673.
- Olson et al. (March 2004) Phylogenetic Relationships Among Treeshrews (Scandentia): A Review and Critique of the Morphological Evidence. Journal of Mammalian Evolution. Vol. 11, Number 1. pp. 49-71.
- Shchipanov, N. A.; A. A. Kalinin. (October 2006) Distribution of small mammals in three layers of south Vietnam rainforest. Doklady Biological Sciences. Vol. 410, Number 1. pp. 387-390.
- Timmins et al. (September 2003) Distribution, status and ecology of the mainland slender-tailed treeshrew Dendrogale murina. Mammal Review. Vol. 33, Issue 3-4. pp 272-283.
|This article about a mammal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|