From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Northern State or Northern States in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Northern State may refer to:
- Northern State (band), a female rap group from New York City
- The Northern State Parkway, a limited-access parkway located on Long Island
- Northern, Sudan, one of 26 states in Sudan
- Northern State University, a four-year public institution in Aberdeen, South Dakota
The plural Northern States may refer to:
- Northern United States, states typically as specified by the United States Census Bureau
- In a historic context, the non-slaveholding Union states that did not secede during the American Civil War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.