From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Northern Territories may refer to several geographic locations:
- Northern Territories (北方領土 Hoppō Ryōdo?), a term used by some Japanese to refer to the territory disputed with Russia. See Kuril Islands dispute
- Historical name of part of Ghana, a former British Empire protectorate, itself divided into the Northern, Upper East and Upper West Regions of modern Ghana.
It may informally refer to:
- Northern Territories of Canada, the Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.
- Northern territories of Israel, the Northern District and the Golan Heights.
- Northwest Territories, Canada.
- Northern Territory, an Australian territory.
- Northern (disambiguation) to see other types.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Northern Territories.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.