Northerns cricket team (formerly North Eastern Transvaal cricket team and Northern Transvaal cricket team) has played first-class cricket in South Africa since December 1937.
For the purposes of the SuperSport Series, Northerns has merged with Easterns (formerly Eastern Transvaal) to form the Titans.
- Currie Cup (0) - ; shared (0) -
- Standard Bank Cup (0) -
- South African Airways Provincial Three-Day Challenge (1) - 2005–06
- South African Airways Provincial One-Day Challenge (1) - 2005–06
Club history 
Northerns was called North Eastern Transvaal from December 1937 until April 1971, when it became Northern Transvaal until April 1997. It removed "Transvaal" from its name after the Transvaal became Gauteng. The team has been part of the Titans from October 2004.
Venues have included:
- Berea Park, Pretoria (Dec 1937 - Jan 1986; previously used by Transvaal)
- Olympia Park, Springs (occasional venue Dec 1937 - Nov 1994; used once by Easterns in 1994)
- Hosking Park, Brakpan (temporary venue March 1946 - Nov 1946)
- Willowmoore Park, Benoni (Jan 1948 - Nov 1968; previously used by Transvaal; Easterns venue from 1996 to present)
- Caledonian Stadium, Pretoria (Dec 1951 - Dec 1952)
- Loftus Versfeld, Pretoria (occasional venue Dec 1956 - Oct 1959)
- Pietersburg Cricket Club A Ground (four matches 1983 - 1985)
- Centurion Park, Centurion (main venue Dec 1986–present)
- Technikon Oval, Pretoria (two matches 1992 - 2003)
- South African Cricket Annual – various editions
- Wisden Cricketers' Almanack – various editions