|Location||Bradley, Illinois, USA|
|Opening date||August 1, 1990|
|Management||Spinoso Real Estate Group|
|Owner||Midland Key Bank|
|No. of stores and services||75+|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||530,325 sq ft (49,268.8 m2)|
|No. of floors||1|
Northfield Square is a mall in Bradley, Illinois, in the United States. The mailing address is in Bourbonnais, Illinois. This mall serves Kankakee County, which includes Bourbonnais, Bradley, and Kankakee.
Northfield Square opened on August 1, 1990, at the intersection of Illinois Route 50 and Larry Power Road, just north of the Interstate 57 interchange. The original anchors were Carson Pirie Scott, JCPenney, Sears, and Venture. When the mall opened in 1990, it was 40 percent vacant. In 2012 the mall was 11.7 percent vacant.
- Carson Pirie Scott - Men, Children and Home (79,670 sq ft.)
- Carson Pirie Scott - Women (62,353 sq ft.)
- JCPenney (62,541 sq ft.)
- Sears (107,118 sq ft.)
- Cinemark Movies 10 (10-screen movie theater that plays first-run movies)
- Simon Property Group, Inc. Form 10-K, Fiscal year 2012, "Property Table", p. 18
- Franklin, Stephen (16 December 1990). "Economy Sets Scene In Mall Competition". The Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 29 March 2013.