|Laura Gadowsky, Chairman
Sharilee Fossum, Acting President
Northlands attracts over 4 million visitors every year to more than 2,500 events, including Canadian Finals Rodeo, Farmfair International, K-Days, headliner concerts, international events, trade shows, Edmonton Oilers hockey, live horse racing and slot machines. Northlands reinvests its revenues in the events and facilities it maintains for Edmontonians and the residents of north and central Alberta.
All events hosted by Northlands take place in the park by the same name, it was formerly known as Northlands Park until 2006.
- Edmonton Expo Centre - Completed in 1984, as the "Agricom", it underwent a 200,000-square-foot (19,000 m2) expansion in 2009
- Rexall Place - completed in 1974, previously named Skyreach Centre, Edmonton Coliseum and Northlands Coliseum.
- Northlands Park (formerly The Spectrum) - Horse racing circuit completed in 1951, renovated in 1995. Features over 625 slot machines, 700 seat restaurant, live harness and thoroughbred racing and simulcast racing from around the world.
- Northlands Sportex - Convention hall built in 1963 and demolished in 2008 to make room for the expansion of the Edmonton Expo Centre.
- Edmonton Gardens - Completed in 1913, held 5,200 spectators until its demolition after the completion of the Coliseum.