Northwest Regional Airport (British Columbia)
|Northwest Regional Airport Terrace-Kitimat
|IATA: YXT – ICAO: CYXT
– WMO: 71951
|Owner/Operator||Terrace-Kitimat Airport Society|
|Serves||Terrace, Kitimat, Gitlakdamix, Hazelton|
|Location||Terrace, British Columbia|
|Time zone||PST (UTC−08:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||713 ft / 217 m|
Northwest Regional Airport Terrace-Kitimat (IATA: YXT, ICAO: CYXT), is located 3 nautical miles (5.6 km; 3.5 mi) south of Terrace, British Columbia, Canada. The airport also serves Kitimat, 56 km (35 mi) to the south, and the Nass Valley. The airport is owned and operated by the Terrace-Kitimat Airport Society.
|Air Canada Express||Calgary Vancouver|
|Central Mountain Air||Calgary, Smithers, Prince George|
|WestJet Encore||Calgary (begins May 3, 2015), Vancouver|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 24 July 2014 to 0901Z 18 September 2014
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
- Air Canada Makes Strategic Enhancements to its North American Network starting Spring 2015; New services to Terrace, Nanaimo, Comox, Halifax, Austin and Mexico City.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Northwest Regional Airport (British Columbia).|
- Northwest Regional Airport Terrace-Kitimat (official website)
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Terrace Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|