Norton PC Checkup
Norton PC Checkup is a program downloaded either separately or as a bundle with updates to Adobe Flash, provided to enable users to perform a system checkup of their Microsoft Windows based personal computers. It was launched by Symantec in October 2008.
External references 
- "PC Checkup Service". Symantec. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- "Symantec Launches New PC Help Service: Norton Premium Services Take on Today's PC Problems". International Business Times. 2008-10-14. Retrieved 2009-03-23. "The service providescomprehensive PC help offerings including a Norton PC Checkup Service(available 24x7) to identify performance problems"[dead link]
- "PC Checkup and PC Tune-up online Services by Symantec". Windows Vista: The Official Magazine. 2008-10-15. Retrieved 2009-03-28.
- "Can't get rid of Norton PC Checkup?". Season Security. 2008-08-22. Retrieved 2010-01-04. "I think it was the Shockwave Player update I downloaded and had an option for Norton PC Checkup, I did the checkup thing and used it’s uninstaller which worked, But every time I restart my computer it opens and downloads again. I have used the built in uninstaller and windows remove programs. Do I have to find the directory on my hard drive to delete it? Anyway Norton Anti-virus is acting like an annoying virus itself!"
- "Norton PC Checkup 1.1". Symantec. 2008-12-29. "We would like to apologize for the delay in responding to anyone who may have experienced a problem uninstalling our Norton PC Checkup tool. There was an unforeseen glitch in the PC Checkup 1.0 tool, which has been fixed as of 11/17/08 and automatically replaced with PC Checkup 1.1. Any person who may have an old version of the PC Checkup tool on their system should receive an update automatically by launching the application. Then, upon closing it, it should uninstall."
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|