Norton Rose Fulbright
|Norton Rose Fulbright|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|No. of offices||more than 50|
|No. of lawyers||> 3,800|
|Major practice areas||Key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.|
|Revenue||US$ 1.85 billion (2013)|
|Date founded||2013 (by combination)|
|Company type||Swiss Verein|
|Norton Rose Fulbright|
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright Australia, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP and Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc, each of which is a separate legal entity, are members (‘the Norton Rose Fulbright members’) of Norton Rose Fulbright Verein, a Swiss Verein.
- 1794 - Norton Rose was founded in London.
- 1992 - Norton Rose offices hit by IRA bomb in London
- 2007 - Norton Rose converted to a limited liability partnership structure.
- January 2010 - Norton Rose entered the Australian market through a merger with Deacons Australia. Deacons Australia becomes Norton Rose Australia.
- June 2011 - Norton Rose entered the Canadian and South African markets through mergers with Ogilvy Renault LLP and Deneys Reitz. Ogilvy Renault became Norton Rose Canada LLP and Deneys Reitz became Norton Rose South Africa (incorporated as Deneys Reitz Inc).
- January 2012 - Norton Rose entered the Latin American and Central Asian markets and strengthened its existing capabilities in Canada and Russia, following Norton Rose Canada's merger with Canadian law firm Macleod Dixon LLP.
- June 2013 - Norton Rose combined with US law firm Fulbright & Jaworski, forming Norton Rose Fulbright.
Partnership with McLaren Honda
On 23 January 2014, Norton Rose Fulbright was appointed global legal advisor to the McLaren Group and entered into a corporate partnership with the McLaren Mercedes Formula 1™ team, which effective 2015 became the McLaren Honda Formula 1™ team.
- Firm's rankings: ; ; ; ; ; ; .
- "Locations". Norton Rose Fulbright. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Governance structure". Norton Rose Fulbright. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Fact Sheet August 2014". Norton Rose Fulbright. Retrieved 16 August 2014.
- MacEwen, Bruce. "Norton Rose Fulbright: a merger, a combination, or trying to have it both ways?". Legal Week. Retrieved 6 April 2015.
- "Norton Rose are the champions for McLaren Group". Retrieved 6 April 2015.