Norton Rose Fulbright
|Norton Rose Fulbright|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|No. of offices||more than 50|
|No. of lawyers||> 3,800|
|Major practice areas||Key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.|
|Revenue||US$ 1.85 billion (2013)|
|Date founded||2013 (by combination)|
|Company type||Swiss Verein|
|Norton Rose Fulbright|
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright Australia, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa (incorporated as Deneys Reitz Inc) and Fulbright & Jaworski LLP, each of which is a separate legal entity, are members (‘the Norton Rose Fulbright members’) of Norton Rose Fulbright Verein, a Swiss Verein.
- 1794 - Norton Rose was founded in London.
- 2007 - Norton Rose converted to a limited liability partnership structure.
- January 2010 - Norton Rose entered the Australian market through a merger with Deacons Australia. Deacons Australia becomes Norton Rose Australia.
- June 2011 - Norton Rose entered the Canadian and South African markets through mergers with Ogilvy Renault LLP and Deneys Reitz. Ogilvy Renault became Norton Rose Canada LLP and Deneys Reitz became Norton Rose South Africa (incorporated as Deneys Reitz Inc).
- January 2012 - Norton Rose entered the Latin American and Central Asian markets and strengthened its existing capabilities in Canada and Russia, following Norton Rose Canada's merger with Canadian law firm Macleod Dixon LLP.
- June 2013 - Norton Rose merged with US law firm Fulbright & Jaworski, forming Norton Rose Fulbright.
- February 2014 - Norton Rose Fulbright announces the opening of an office in Brazil (opening in 2014).
Norton Rose Fulbright's six key industry sectors are:
and has nine global practice groups:
Partnership with McLaren Mercedes
On January 23, 2014, Norton Rose Fulbright announced its corporate partnership with McLaren Mercedes Formula One team. This is the only partnership between a global legal practice and a Formula One team in the world today.
- Firm's rankings: ; ; ; ; ; ; .
- "Locations". Norton Rose Fulbright. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Governance structure". Norton Rose Fulbright. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Fact Sheet August 2014". Norton Rose Fulbright. Retrieved 16 August 2014.