From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Norwalk is the name of several places in the United States of America:
- Norwalk, California, a suburb of Los Angeles, and the largest and most populous city named Norwalk
- Norwalk, Connecticut, a city in southwestern Connecticut that contains several neighborhoods including Central Norwalk, East Norwalk, South Norwalk, and West Norwalk
- Norwalk, Iowa, near Des Moines
- Norwalk, Michigan, in Brown Township
- Norwalk, Ohio
- Norwalk, Wisconsin
Norwalk may also refer to:
- Norwalk Community College in southwestern Connecticut
- Norwalk Hospital in southwestern Connecticut
- Norwalk Hydraulic Press, a juice-making machine invented by Norman W. Walker
- Norwalk virus, an early name for the Norovirus
- Norwalk Agreement, an agreement between FASB and IASB
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norwalk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.