From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Norway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norway is a country in Europe. The word may also refer to:
- Norway, Toronto a former name of a portion of the Upper Beaches neighbourhood
- Norway House, Manitoba
- Norway, Prince Edward Island
- New Norway, Alberta
- Norway, Illinois
- Norway, Indiana
- Norway, Iowa
- Norway, Kansas
- Norway, Maine
- Norway, Michigan
- Norway, New York
- Norway, South Carolina
- Norway, Wisconsin, a town
- Norway (Epcot), a pavilion in Walt Disney World Resort's Epcot theme park
- Nevil Shute Norway (1899–1960), a British aeronautical engineer and novelist who published under the pen name "Nevil Shute"
- The SS France (1961), which sailed for much of its operational life as SS Norway
- Norway, song by the American indie rock band Beach House
- Sons of Norway, a North American fraternal organization
- Norge (disambiguation), a Norwegian name for Norway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.