From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Norwegian or Norwegians in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norwegian may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Norway, a country in northwestern Europe
- Norwegians, both a nation and an ethnic group native to Norway
- Demographics of Norway
- The Norwegian language, including the two official written forms:
- Norwegian Air Shuttle, an airline
- Norwegian coupling, used for narrow-gauge railways
- Norwegian Forest Cat, a domestic cat breed
- Norwegian Red, an internationally popular breed of dairy cattle
- Norwegian Township, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.