Norwegian Royal Family
The Norwegian Royal Family is the family of the Norwegian monarch. In Norway there is a distinction between the Royal House and the Royal Family. The Royal House includes only the monarch and his or her spouse, the heir apparent and his or her spouse, and the heir apparent's eldest child. The remaining Royal Family includes also all other children, grandchildren, step(grand)children and siblings of the monarch, along with their spouses and widows or widowers.
Members of the Royal Family (with names of the members of the Royal House in bold letters) are:
- TM King Harald V and Queen Sonja
- TRH Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit (the King and Queen's son and daughter-in-law)
- HH Princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn (the King's daughter and her husband)
- Erling Lorentzen (widower of the King's sister, Princess Ragnhild, Mrs. Lorentzen)
- HH Princess Astrid, Mrs. Ferner and Johan Ferner (the King's sister and her husband)
- "The Royal Family". www.royalcourt.no. Norwegian Royal Court.
- The Royal Family and the Royal House of Norway - Official Site of the Norwegian Royal Family (in English)
- The Royal House of Norway - Official Site of the Royal House of Norway (Entire Site in English)