Not 4 Sale (Sammy Hagar album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the other album of the same name, see Not 4 Sale (Kardinal Offishall album).
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2012)|
|Not 4 Sale|
|Studio album by Sammy Hagar|
|Released||October 8, 2002|
|Label||Cabo Wabo Music|
|Producer||Bob Daspit and the Waboritas|
|Sammy Hagar chronology|
Not 4 Sale is a Sammy Hagar and The Waboritas album. As it was released on Hagar's own Cabo Wabo Music label, problems arose with distribution; the release date passed without copies being delivered to several national retail chains.
- "Stand Up" was originally written by Hagar for the film Rock Star. It appears here with new lyrics.
- The studio version of "Hallelujah" is included as the lone studio track on Live: Hallelujah. Hagar wanted to give the song another commercial chance since the Not 4 Sale release was plagued with distribution problems.
- "Halfway to Memphis" was later re-recorded as a country song for the Livin' It Up! album.
- "Stand Up" (Sammy Hagar) - 5:58
- "Hallelujah" (Hagar) - 4:08
- "Halfway to Memphis" (Hagar) - 4:30
- "Things've Changed" (Jesse Harms) - 4:19
- "Whole Lotta Zep" (John Paul Jones/John Bonham/Hagar/Jimmy Page/Robert Plant) - 3:29
- "The Big Nail" (Hagar) - 3:29
- "Make It Alright" (Hagar) - 2:33
- "Not 4 Sale" (Hagar/Joe Hutchinson) - 3:38
- "The Big Square Inch" (Hagar) - 4:12
- "Karma Wheel" (Hagar) - 5:48
- Sammy Hagar: lead vocals, guitar
- Victor Johnson: guitar
- Jesse Harms: keyboards
- Mona Gnader: bass guitar
- David Lauser: drums, co-lead vocals on "The Big Square Inch"
- "Things've Changed" (US)
- 33rd Street Records (US): 33RD ST 3315
- 33rd Street Records (Russia): M3-II/75/2002
- Cabo Wabo Music/Pony Canyon Inc (Japan): PCCY-01674
|This 2000s hard rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|