From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up notch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Notch may refer to:
- The nock of an arrow
- Notch, the pseudonym of Swedish game designer Markus Persson
- Notch (musician), a hip hop, R&B, reggae, dancehall and reggaeton artist
- NOTCH (magazine), an Indian entertainment and lifestyle magazine
- Notch signaling pathway, a cell signaling system present in most multicellular organisms
- Notch proteins, a family of transmembrane proteins
- Top Notch (disambiguation)
- Notch filter, a band-stop filter with a narrow stopband
- Notch test, also known as Charpy impact test
- Notch, a male lion featured in the BBC series Big Cat Diary
- A type of col
- All pages beginning with "Notch"
- All pages with titles containing "Notch"
- Niche (disambiguation)
- Nutch, an open-source search engine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.