|— Settlement —|
The locals told travelers it "got named by a bunch of drunks."
The settlement was established in 1977, located 100 miles northwest of Phoenix Arizona, and roughly 20 miles south of Wikieup, the "rattlesnake capital of Arizona." It is west of Bagdad at milepost 148½ on U.S. Route 93 (the Joshua Forest Scenic Parkway) between Wickenburg and Kingman, on the route from Las Vegas to Phoenix.
|“||Town of Nothing Arizona. Founded 1977. Elevation 3269ft.
The staunch citizens of Nothing are full of Hope, Faith, and Believe in the work ethic. Thru-the-years-these dedicated people had faith in Nothing, hoped for Nothing, worked at Nothing, for Nothing.
Commerce and attractions 
The entire population ran a gas stop and garage. The gas station had a flat bed truck selling rocks and minerals found nearby as local souvenirs. Behind the gas station, down the embankment, was a small scrap heap.
Recent history 
Nothing was abandoned by May 2005, and by August 2008, the gas station was beginning to collapse. An attempted revival of Nothing occurred at some time after August 2008 when Nothing was purchased by Mike Jensen. By April 2009, Jensen had opened his pizza business, run from a portable oven, with hopes of reopening the mini-mart and creating accommodations for RVs.
As of April 2011 it appears that Nothing has once again been abandoned. The building has fresh boards in the windows, and no sign of inhabitance or being open.
Cultural influences 
Anais and Billy Yeager's film "Jesus of Malibu" was partially filmed in Nothing, Arizona.
- Nothing, Arizona, USA from amusingfacts.com
- Peterson, Dale (2001). Storyville, Usa. Athens: University of Georgia Press. p. 238. ISBN 0-8203-2303-9.
- Nothing, Arizona by Andrew Eames, from travelintelligence.net
- A trip to Bagdad and Some Other Places Not In Iraq by Gordon Burhop from desertusa.com
- What there is in Nothing
- Motorist Assist Patrol U.S. 93 Corridor
- A town called Nothing by Dmitry Knyazev, From issue 2550 of New Scientist magazine, 06 May 2006, page 88
- 10 Advantages of Doing Ministry Without a Ministry Strategy by Tony Morgan, May 31, 2005
- Nothing, AZ - Nothing, Arizona
- Ruelas, Richard (29 April 2009). "Pizza chef has high hopes for his roadside attraction". The Arizona Republic. Gannett. Retrieved 2009-04-30.
- The Inevitable Return Of Nothing
- Roadsideamerica.com - Nothing, Arizona (visitor stories)
- photo of Nothing, Arizona with Richard Kenworthy from digitaljournalist.org
- Field Collecting: Wickenburg Area photos of Nothing, Arizona
- Nothing (AZ) Black-and-white photo portfolio
- South US 93 - US 93 Corridor Map and Attractions ADOT map showing location of Nothing