Nothing Above My Shoulders but the Evening
|Nothing Above My Shoulders but the Evening|
|Studio album by Ray Lynch|
|Label||Ray Lynch Productions
BMG / Windham Hill Records
|Producer||Ray Lynch Productions|
|Ray Lynch chronology|
From Nothing Above My Shoulders but the Evening - Lynch's classical album with members of the San Francisco Symphony.
Ivory with piano and flutes from Lynch's album Nothing Above My Shoulders but the Evening.
|Problems playing these files? See media help.|
- "Over Easy" – 4:47
- "Her Knees Deep in Your Mind" – 6:15
- "Passion Song" – 5:22
- "Ivory" – 5:34
- "Mesquite" – 6:16
- "Only an Enjoyment" – 7:16
- "The Vanished Gardens of Córdoba" – 8:22
All music composed, arranged and produced by Ray Lynch.
- Ray Lynch – keyboards and guitars
- Timothy Day – flute and alto flute
- Nancy Ellis and Nanci Severance – viola
- Glen Fischthal – trumpet, fluglehorn, and piccolo trumpet
- Julie Ann Giacobassi – oboe and English horn
- David Kadarauch – cello
- Dave Krehbiel – French horn
- Daniel Kobialka – violin
- Marc Shapiro – piano
- Ray Lynch and Daniel Ryman – engineering and mixing
- Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, California – mastering
Ray Lynch has produced a piano anthology, Ray Lynch Anthology, featuring selected pieces from his five albums. The book includes a short interview with Ray Lynch, and is in standard notation for both hands. The Anthology includes the song Ivory from this album.