Nothing to fear but fear itself
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nothing to Fear But Fear Itself)
Nothing to fear but fear itself may refer to:
- A famous line used in the inaugural address of Franklin D. Roosevelt
- An episode of The Golden Girls
- A paraphrase of the line "Nothing is terrible except fear itself" from an essay by Sir Francis Bacon
- Used as the opening lyric of The Weapon by Rush, the Canadian Rock Band
- A line in the movies The American Friend and Batman Begins
- A song by Oingo Boingo on their album Nothing to Fear
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Named in the DVD extras of Dawn of the Dead.
- Appears In Batman Begins Said By The Scarecrow