From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up notice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Notice may refer to:
- Previous notice, a concept in parliamentary procedure affecting some motions
- Notice, a requirement in law that parties be aware of legal processes affecting their rights, obligations, or duties
- "Notice", a song by Ziggy Marley from his 1997 album Fallen Is Babylon
- "Notice", a song by Gomez from their 2006 album How We Operate
- "Notice", a song by Diana Vickers from her album, Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree
- "Notice", a poem by Patti Smith from her 1973 book Witt
- Notices of the American Mathematical Society or simply Notices, a journal of the American Mathematical Society
- A comment, remark or observation
- A review of a play, film or performance
- Horace Notice (born 1957), English boxer of the 1980s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.