Notleys Landing, California
|Elevation||112 ft (34 m)|
Notleys Landing (also, Notley's Landing) is an unincorporated community in the Big Sur region of Monterey County, California. It is located near the mouth of the Palo Colorado Canyon 6.5 miles (10 km) north of Point Sur, at an elevation of 112 feet (34 m).
At the county level, Notleys Landing is represented on the Monterey County Board of Supervisors by Supervisor Dave Potter . In the California State Assembly, Notleys Landing is represented by Bill Monning as part of the 27th Assembly district. In the State Senate, Notleys Landing is represented by Sam Blakeslee as part of the 15th State Senate district. In the U.S. House of Representatives, Notleys Landing is part of California's 17th congressional district, represented by Sam Farr.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Notleys Landing, California
- Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Clovis, Calif.: Word Dancer Press. p. 930. ISBN 1-884995-14-4.
- "Monterey County Supervisorial District 5 Map (North District 5)". County of Monterey. Retrieved 21 September 2012.
- "Bill Monning - Biography". Bill Monning, California State Assemblyman, 27th District. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "District Map". Sam Blakeslee, California State Senator, 15th District. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "The 17th District: About the 17th District of California". Sam Farr, United States Congressman, California's 17th District. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
|This Monterey County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|