From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Noto may refer to:
- Noto, a town in Sicily
- Noto Peninsula, a peninsula in Japan
- Noto Province, an old province of Japan
- Noto Airport, an airport in Japan
- Noto, Ishikawa (Fugeshi) (能都町), a former town which merged with neighboring towns on the peninsula in 2005 to become:
- Noto, Ishikawa (能登町)
- Noto (train), a train service operating in Japan
- Noto (font), a pan-unicode font
- A surname:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.