From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2008)|
On October 1, 2004, Notojima, along with the towns of Nakajima and Tatsuruhama (all from Kashima District), was merged into the expanded city of Nanao and no longer exists as an independent municipality.
- At the Notojima Aquarium visitors can watch dolphin and seal shows, animal feeding and meet many species in the 'touch and feel' tank. The aquarium also has a collection of jellyfish.
- The Notojima Glass Museum is the only public specialized glass art museum in Japan. The open space outside the Museum also has 14 glass sculptures.
- Official website of Nanao (Japanese)
- Notojima Glass Museum (Japanese)
- Notojima Aquarium Japanese English
|This Ishikawa Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|