Novant Health Franklin Medical Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Novant Health. (Discuss) Proposed since October 2014.|
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2013)|
|Novant Health Franklin Medical Center|
|Location||Louisburg, North Carolina, United States|
|Lists||Hospitals in North Carolina|
Novant Health Franklin Medical Center offers a variety of services from an Emergency Department to advanced Surgical Service lines, Wound Care, a Sleep Lab and Diagnostic testing.
- Intensive Care Unit
- Progressive Care Unit
- Medical/Surgical Unity
- Sleep Studies
- Diabetes Education
- Wound Clinic
- Pain Clinic
- Cardiopulmonary Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Surgical Services
- Bariatric Program
- LAP-BAND Surgery
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery
- One-Call Scheduling
- In 2011, Franklin Medical Center has been nationally recognized as a top-performing healthcare organization by the Health Research & Education Trust (HRET).
- In 2010, Franklin Medical Center was awarded a three-year term of national accreditation in both magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and mammography as the result of a recent review by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- In 2010, Franklin Medical Center’s diabetes education program received the certificate of education recognition from the American Diabetes Association.
- In 2010, Franklin Medical Center was awarded the national laboratory accreditation from the College of American Pathologists (CAP), based on the results of a recent onsite inspection. This is Franklin Medical Center’s fifth CAP Accreditation; their first was awarded in March 2002.
- In 2010, Franklin Medical Center’s diabetes education program received the 2010 American Diabetes Association (ADA) Provider of the Year Award.