From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up novi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Novi may refer to:
- Novi di Modena, a commune in the province of Modena
- Novi Ligure, a town north of Genoa, in the Piedmont region of the province of Alessandria of northwest Italy
- Novi Velia, a municipality in the province of Salerno
- Novi, Michigan, a city in Oakland County
- Novi Township, Michigan, the remnant of the unincorporated township now entirely within the city of Novi
- Novi engine, American auto racing engine named after Novi, Michigan
- Novi Avion, a supersonic fighter jet designed by Yugoslavia but canceled before production began
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Novi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.