Novi Zagreb – zapad
Novi Zagreb – zapad (Croatian pronunciation: [nôʋiː zǎːgreb zâːpad]; English: Novi Zagreb – west) has the status of a city district (Croatian: gradska četvrt) in Zagreb, Croatia and as such has an elected council.
According to the 2001 Croatian census, Novi Zagreb – zapad has 48,981 residents.
List of neighborhoods in Novi Zagreb – zapad
- Blato: recently assimilated in the Zagreb agglomeration
- Botinec: famous for having streets named after Croatian fictional characters
- Hrvatski Leskovac
- Kajzerica: includes the Zagreb Chinatown
- Remetinečki gaj
- Savski gaj: neighborhood with one skyscraper, few buildings and mostly single-family houses.
- Siget: high-quality soc-realistic buildings with small private houses
- Sveta Klara
|This City of Zagreb geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|