Now (Patrice Rushen album)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (May 2008)|
|Studio album by Patrice Rushen|
|Released||May 21, 1984|
|Genre||R&B, soul pop, post-disco, jazz-funk, dance|
|Producer||Cornelius Mims, Jr. and Patrice Rushen|
|Patrice Rushen chronology|
Now is the eighth studio album by American singer-songwriter and pianist Patrice Rushen. Now was her third highest charting album, peaking at number seven on the jazz albums chart, number four on the R&B albums chart and number forty on the Pop albums chart. It features the hit singles "Feels So Real (Won't Let Go)" and "Get Off (You Fascinate Me)," which are among Rushen's best known in the R&B genre. Rushen's Next album would be Watch Out.
All tracks composed by Patrice Rushen and Freddie "Ready Freddie" Washington; except where indicated
- "Feels So Real (Won't Let Go)" (Rushen)
- "Gone with the Night"
- "Gotta Find It" (Rushen, Roy Galloway)
- "Superstar" (Rushen, Romeo Williams)
- "Heartache Heartbreak"
- "Get Off (You Fascinate Me)"
- "My Love's Not Going Anywhere" (Rushen, Roy Galloway)
- "Perfect Love"
- "High in Me" (Rushen, Syreeta Wright)
- "To Each His Own" (Rushen, Lynn Davis)
- Patrice Rushen – synthesizer, piano, vocals
- Gerald Albright – saxophone
- Paulinho Da Costa – percussion
- Marlo Henderson – guitar
- Harvey Mason, Sr. – drums
- Romeo Williams – bass
- Freddie "Ready Freddie" Washington – bass, background vocals
- Gregory Moore – bass
- Lynn Davis, Roy Galloway, Jim Gilstrap – background vocals
|This 1980s R&B/soul album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|