Now That's What I Call Music! 22 (UK series)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Now That's What I Call Music! 22 (U.K. series))
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (June 2008)|
- This article describes the 22nd album in the UK Now! series. It should not be confused with identically-numbered albums from other Now! series. For more information, see Now That's What I Call Music! 22 and Now That's What I Call Music! discography
|Now That's What I Call Music! 22|
|Compilation album by Various artists|
|Released||27 July 1992|
|Recorded||1987, 1991, 1992|
|Label||Virgin / EMI / Polygram|
- Erasure : "Take a Chance On Me"
- Ce Ce Peniston : "Finally"
- KWS : "Please Don't Go"
- Take That : "It Only Takes a Minute"
- Nick Berry : "Heartbeat"
- Snap : "Rhythm Is a Dancer"
- Utah Saints : "Something Good"
- The Cure : "Friday I'm in Love"
- Marc Almond : "The Days of Pearly Spencer"
- The Beautiful South : "Bell Bottomed Tear"
- Prince : "Thunder"
- U2 : "Even Better Than The Real Thing"
- The Shamen : "L.S.I."
- Electronic : "Disappointed"
- Shakespears Sister : "I Don't Care"
- Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine : "Do Re Me, So Far So Good"
- Ugly Kid Joe : "Everything About You"
- SL2 : "On a Ragga Tip"
- The Orb : "Blue Room"
- Richard Marx : "Hazard"
- Elton John : "The One"
- Roy Orbison : "I Drove All Night"
- Jimmy Nail : "Ain't No Doubt"
- Joe Cocker : "Unchain My Heart"
- Curtis Stigers : "You're All That Matters to Me"
- Wilson Phillips : "You Won't See Me Cry"
- Crowded House : "Four Seasons in One Day"
- Annie Lennox : "Why"
- George Michael & Elton John : "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me"
- Diana Ross : "One Shining Moment"
- Vanessa Williams : "Save the Best for Last"
- En Vogue : "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)"
- Soul II Soul : "Joy"
- Incognito : "Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing"
|This article on a 1990s compilation album is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|