- This article describes the 6th album in the U.S. Now! series. It should not be confused with identically-numbered albums from other Now! series. For more information, see Now That's What I Call Music! 6 and Now That's What I Call Music! discography
|Now That's What I Call Music! 6
|Compilation album by Various artists
||April 3, 2001
|Various artists chronology
Now That's What I Call Music! 6 was released on April 3, 2001. The album is the sixth edition of the Now! series in the United States. It debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, selling 525,000 units in its first week of release. It is the second number-one album in the series, following Now 4, and has been certified 3× Platinum by the RIAA. The album features three Billboard Hot 100 number-one hits: "Independent Women Part I", "It Wasn't Me", and "With Arms Wide Open".
|U.S. Billboard 200
- ^ William Ruhlmann, Now, Vol. 6 - Review, Allmusic.com
- ^ Beth Johnson, Now That's What I Call Music! Vol 6 | Music Review, ew.com, April 2, 2001
- ^ The Billboard 200 Chart Listing For The Week Of Apr 21 2001
- ^ Todd Martens, 'NOW' Holds 'N Sync To 1 Week At No. 1", Billboard.com, August 9, 2001.
- ^ RIAA Gold and Platinum Search for NOW! Platinum Albums
- ^ Barry A. Jeckell, " 'NOW 6' Collects Hits From Britney, Shaggy, J. Lo", Billboard.com, March 21, 2001