Now That's What I Call Music 21 (N.Z. series)
- This article describes the 21st album in the New Zealand Now series. It should not be confused with the original UK album of the same name. For more information, see Now That's What I Call Music! 21 (U.K. series).
|Now That's What I Call Music 21|
|Compilation album by Various Artists|
|Released||June 30, 2006|
Now That's What I Call Music 21 or Now 21 was released in 2006. The album is the 21st edition of the (NZ) Now! series. The compilation features only one single that reached number one on the New Zealand singles chart, Beep by Pussycat Dolls, which stayed at number one for seven weeks. However, fifteen of the eighteen songs reached the New Zealand top ten on the RIANZ official New Zealand singles charts.
- The Black Eyed Peas : "Pump It"
- Rihanna : "SOS (Rescue Me)"
- The Pussycat Dolls feat will.i.am : "Beep (song)"
- T Pain feat Mike Jones : "I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper)"
- Ne-Yo : "So Sick"
- Sugababes : "Ugly"
- P!nk : "Stupid Girls"
- The Living End : "Wake Up"
- The All-American Rejects : "Dirty Little Secret"
- KT Tunstall : "Black Horse and The Cherry Tree"
- TV Rock feat Seany B : "Flaunt It"
- Beatfreakz : "Somebody's Watching Me"
- Nelly feat Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp : "Grillz"
- Nesian Mystik : "If It's Cool"
- Lily Allen : "Smile (Lily Allen song)"
- Chris Brown : "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)"
- Aaradhna : "Down Time"
- The Mt. Raskil Preservation Society feat Hollie Smith : "Bathe In The River"