Now That's What I Call Music 23 (N.Z. series)
- This article describes the 23rd album in the New Zealand Now series. It should not be confused with the original UK album of the same name. For more information, see Now That's What I Call Music! 23 (U.K. series).
Now That's What I Call Music 23 or Now 23 was released in 2007. The album is the 23rd edition of the (NZ) Now! series. It includes five number-one singles: "Wind It Up" by Gwen Stefani, "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" by Fall Out Boy, "Say It Right" by Nelly Furtado, "Smack That" by Akon and "Lips Of An Angel" by Hinder.
|Now That's What I Call Music 23|
|Compilation album by Various Artists|
|Released||5 April 2007|
- Gwen Stefani : "Wind It Up"
- Mika : "Grace Kelly"
- Fall Out Boy : "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race"
- Justin Timberlake : "What Goes Around...Comes Around"
- Nelly Furtado : "Say It Right"
- Omarion featuring Timbaland : "Ice Box"
- Akon featuring Eminem : "Smack That"
- The Pussycat Dolls featuring Timbaland : "Wait A Minute"
- Annabel Fay : "Lovin' You Baby"
- Fergie featuring will.i.am : "Fergalicious"
- Bow Wow featuring Chris Brown and Johntá Austin : "Shortie Like Mine"
- Vanessa Hudgens : "Come Back To Me"
- JoJo : "Too Little, Too Late"
- Hinder : "Lips Of An Angel"
- Daughtry : "It's Not Over"
- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus : "Face Down"
- The Kooks : "She Moves In Her Own Way"
- The Fray : "How To Save A Life"
|This article on a 2000s compilation album is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|